Saturday, August 18, 2007

Learned something new....

... about myself!

For a variety of reasons, I ended up driving out to the FedEx distribution center at the airport to get something shipped next-day. It was fun to see the planes (and trucks) right there, all lined up and ready to take all the packages all over the country.

The highlight of the drive out there, though, was definitely driving around to the other side of the airport -- so far around that I was driving underneath the planes that were landing! I never have a desire before to go watch planes land near an airport, but now I totally want to do that. Something to add to my "to-do"* list!

*The "to-do" sometime in life list, not to be confused with either the "to-do" before I leave the Big City list or the "to-do" for the move list.

No comments: