Friday, August 24, 2007

Ugh.

I don't have any electricity, internet, or hot water at home. Due to a huge storm. Not exactly ideal for my last weekend in the Big City when I need to do tons and tons of organizing and cleaning out of my apartment before the movers come first thing Monday morning. Although I guess I'm really thankful that my car didn't get hit by a tree like the one in that picture!

My fingers are crossed that my electricity will be up and running by the time I get home from work today. Otherwise a long weekend will be even longer...

2 comments:

Mary said...

I like your commitment to blogging under all circumstances. You are a model blogger.

jennifer said...

Hahaha. Blogging under all circumstances would be finding a way to use solar energy to power my laptop as well as my internet connection. If only...