Sunday, September 9, 2007

Hooray!

My stuff finally, finally came today. I have a TON of stuff -- way more than I really need in an apartment this size. I've managed to find homes for all my extra pieces of furniture except for one table. Hopefully I can take care of that on Sunday. I did a huge portion of the unpacking today (many thanks to those who helped me!), and only have 1 more actual box left to unpack. At this point, I'm pretty much just trying to find homes for everything that are good enough for the next 2 weeks, until after quals and T's visit. I figure, by then both my roommate and I will have lived here for 2 weeks with all my stuff, and we'll know where we want things and what extra storage do-hickies and thing-ama-bobs we need. Hopefully she's amenable to the idea of giving me time to get through quals before figuring out all this.

Pictures to come soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Now you can start calling it "home".