Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas music!

I just realized that I put Christmas music on my work laptop -- yay!

Sleigh bells, here I come.

What is your favorite Christmas CD or song? I'm always looking for more good Christmas music.

Some of my favorites are Amy Grant's "Tennessee Christmas" album, the MW Smith album that has Chris Rice's "Welcome to this World" on it.... and oh! Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas." You can't forget that one. But in my mind, the AG album really should just be on repeat from Thanksgiving to Christmas.

Come on... answer! Broaden my knowledge of good Christmas music =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Jars of Clay's Drummer Boy. But there are only 4 songs on that album.

Anonymous said...

I really like a Christmas cd entitled Joy by Ed Cash, Allen Levi, and Bebo Norman.

By the way, I got the book in the mail. Thanks so much!