Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Days 2-3.

Sunday and Monday were very full, busy, packed, hectic days. Amidst all of the cleaning, organizing, and putting things in order on Sunday, I went to church with J, had dinner with S, and then picked up T at the airport. I barely managed to have everything ready when the packers showed up at 7:30 on Monday morning, but I did (even if it did require throwing stuff into my large closet that was the "do not pack" zone). The packers were gone by 10am; the movers showed up soon after, and they had the truck all packed up by noon. They did in four and a half hours what would've taken me at least a week. Here's a picture of dad, hard at work while the movers were there:
After the movers left with the loaded-up truck, Dad, T and I went to the Best Pancake Place Ever for lunch. It was yummy as always, and the German pancake was bigger than ever:

No comments: