Friday, October 5, 2007

Happy birthday to me! (~2 weeks ago)

(In the continuing spirit of catching you up with my life.)

My birthday was 16 days ago, and it was an eventful day! I passed my Big School Quals that morning, and then T came into town that afternoon for the weekend. It was definitely one of my favorite birthdays thus far. Here's a picture of us from the weekend:

Did you notice my necklace? It's new! It was my birthday present from T, and I love it! I think I've worn it every one of these past 16 days. Seriously. In case you can't see it very well, here's a close-up picture from the website.


It was made by a friend who has a jewelry-making business. In case you're in the mood for some pretty jewelry (or just "window" shopping), check out her site! Everything there is gorgeous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You failed to mention that the necklace is called "The sweetheart" necklace.