Sunday, October 14, 2007

Freeeeeeeeedommm!

That's right. I was Bravehart for the "Revolution" party (if you remember, the theme was "dress to represent freedom"). I even had a sword! I had a blast putting together my costume with some plaid Walmart fabric and blue face paint. I was joined at the party by E supporting the women's working revolution, shark J, Besty Ross-inspired flag R and many, many more incredible costumes, especially M dressed up to look like Willie Nelson.

*In case you're curious about the shark costume and how it represents freedom, please watch the clip below. The shark costume (sewn by E) represents J's freedom to be obsessed with the movie "Eagle VS Shark." (Well, and sharks in general.) Please watch the trailer... it looks hysterical!




And... drumroll please.... the highlight of the evening was most definitely getting the first ever triple-Jennifer picture! Here we are in all of our freedom-ified splendor:

Hopefully we'll get another three-way Jennifer picture sometime soon when I don't have a blue face...

1 comment:

Missy said...

Haha! This post had me smiling this morning. You guys are so creative with the costumes. The movie trailer cracked me up.

I've been silently witnessing your blogged adventure in the CA. Great job - it's been a lot of fun to read. Have a great day!